"Chess is everything: Art, Science, Sport!" - Anatoly Karpov
STEM Summer Camp
JULY 8th - July 26th, 2019
@ Zion Church, Queens, NY
2019 Summer Camp Registration
Week 1: July 8 – 12 | Week 2: July 15 – 19
Week 3: July 22 – 26
M to F: 9am – 5pm
1 Week: $549
2 Weeks: $995
3 Weeks: $1,375
I. Early Drop off; 8am: $10/day, $40/wk
II. Late Pick up; 6pm: $10/day, $40/wk
Earlier Drop-off & Later Pick-up? We got you covered! Please contact us & we will work with you!
littleBits: electronic building blocks with engineering & coding applications for kids to invent projects with individualized solutions!
DRONE Race 4-D
Kite Building & Flying
Outdoor Sports &
“Coding is an essential language.” ~ Bill Gates
Entering 1st Grade & Up
Over $270+ SAVINGS for all 3 weeks!
Sports: Soccer, Dodge-ball & more
Includes Pizza & Hot Dog Lunches, Healthy Snacks & Drinks
Sibling Discount - 10% off
USCF Member Discount - 10% off
1. You may request Early Drop-off and/or Late Pick-up option at any time during the program. After your registration is complete, please EMAIL us: STEAMchess@gmail.com and we will add Early Drop-off and/or Late Pick-up to your account and process payment to the method used for Registration.
2. Sibling Discount applies only after the registration of the 1st child, after which, additional siblings may receive a 10% discount for that program. Discount Code: "DISCOUNT10". ***Cannot be combined with another offer.***
3. USCF Member Discount only applies to active members of the USCF and have a USCF Membership Number. Discount Code: "USCF10." ***Cannot be combined with another offer.***
4. MIT GameCoders/Scratch are recommended to bring their own virus free 2 GB laptops.
5. Summer Camp participant (entering 4th grade & up) who wishes to learn Python <CODING> MUST bring their own virus free 2 GB laptops. Laptops will NOT be provided. This allows Camp participants to take the <CODING> work with them to continue their learning at home.
6. Please send your child to Camp with appropriate clothing: hat, footwear, sunscreen, swimsuit, water shoes & towel. In addition, bring a second set of clothing in a box with your child’s name, to be left at Camp.
We look forward to a wonderful Summer Camp of Learning and Fun with your children! ~ STEAMchess
Zion Episcopal Church
243-01 Northern Blvd, Douglaston NY, 11363
LIRR - Douglaston (Port Washington Line)
BUS - Q12, N20 on Northern Blvd to Douglaston Parkway
Free Parking and entrance on Church Street